1796 May 23-27
To be sold at auction. At the courthouse of Armagh, on Wednesday, 8 June next at noon.
About 53 acres of land, in the town land of Ballinahonebeg, within a half mile of Armagh. -- there is a bleach green on the premises, which with the remainder of the lands, are let to solvent tenants, and yield a clear profit rent of £116.14 shillings per annum. The lands are of excellent quality, and held by lease of 21 years from November 10, with toties quoties covenant of renewal, subject to a chief rent of £5.12 shillings per annum.
At same time will be sold a lease of 48 acres of land in the townland of Kennedys, adjoining the above, held by lease of which 10 years are unexpired from November, last at the yearly rent of £41.19 shillings and would now set for a profit rent of £40 per and on.
 Ballinahonebeg, Parish of Lisnadill, Co. Armagh. It is now incorporated into the town of Milford.
 Kennedys, a townland in the Parish of Lisnadill and now incorporated into the town of Milford is a townland of about 203 acres. Interestingly in the Freeholder records at PRONI, the only names listed for the Kennedies are Gray, Gillespie, Johnston, Levinstone and Livingstone – not OLIVER.
 John Oliver John OLIVER (1764-bet 1796-1798). His birth date is based on the fact that his parents married in 1794. He had two sisters, Mary & Elizabeth who were “of the Kennedies”. Son of Joseph OLIVER (1727-1798).
 Thomas Prentice He shows up as a witness: http://www.thesilverbowl.com/documents/1796Apr1-OLIVER-SCOTT.html The PRENTICE family and the OLIVER family often seem intertwined in their business dealings.