1772 Oct 10 Probate Anne Cooth JACKSON
I Ann Jackson of Shooters Hill in the County of Kent and Parish of Plumsted in the name of the Holy and ever Blessed Trinity do make my last will and testament in this one article following, viz. I give, devise and bequeath to my beloved husband Richard Jackson to him, his heirs and assigns forever all my estate real and personal and every part and parcel thereof to be entirely at his disposal after my decease by deed, will or otherwise as he shall think fit. And I do hereby ban all right, claim or title as far as by me was against all other persons whatsoever leaving him the said Richard Jackson my sole Executor and possessor in fee of all that I shall die possessed of or any ways intitled to. In witness whereof I have this sixteenth day of December in the year of Our Lord one thousand seven hundred and seventy (1770) set my hand and seal. Ann Jackson. Signed, sealed, published and declared in the presence of us and in the presence of each other. Jn. Pegue?, Frances Jackson, Jane Atneve
Probate. This will was proved 10 Oct 1772 ... by the oath of the Reverend Richard Jackson doctor in divinity the husband of the deceased and sole Executor named in the said will
Anne (Cooth) (Willoughby) Jackson - testatrix ; 1770, pr 1772
Richard Jackson O1709 - husband of testatrix ; DD Reverend ; Executor ; 1796 will ; Sheldrake
 Anne JACKSON née COOTH (?-btw 1770-1772)
· NOTE: She is likely related to various COOTH family members mentioned in Richard JACKSON’s 1796 will.
· She was married to a Mr. WILLOUGHBY before she married Richard JACKSON.
· They had several children, but all died young.
 Rev Richard JACKSON (1709-1796)
· Miscellanea Genealogica et Heraldica Vol IV 1884 d.s.p. of Magdalen College, Oxford, England
· His will and bequests re: leases precipitated Court cases that went on for decades.
 John PEGUE?
 Frances JACKSON (1727-1783)
· Likely Frances JACKSON née NAIRN – the widow of Rev. Gilbert JACKSON
 Jane ATNEVE
Site Map | Legal Disclaimer | Copyright
© 2006-2017 Sharon Oddie Brown